Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pre x'mas celebration with "jie jie's"~ ex colleagues :)

On 21st Dec 2010
Gathering x'mas celebration with my Hi-P jie mei :) Michelle could not make it. Karen wanted to try "watami" So we decided to meet up at "THE CENTRAL" ~ Last year we also had it there :X kekekek~
my pretty jie jie's :)


before taking the above pic, lol~ there is this stupid video of me... Super piss off like that :X now i know why my friends say about my SICKO face. Even dear also will always scold me , DONT give me that face hor~ Realise, karen singing "sorry sorry ~" at the last part :X whawhahw :X


Cooking for them~




 

Food food~ now watami comes in sets so you dont have to headace what to eat. And its worth it. Cause kind of lots of variaties. The set we ordered was $49 before gst,  i think. it writes for two!!! But even three of us also can't finish it. Its too much le ~

X'mas present exchange time! Yeap.. i printed the names out :)



Jeslyn jie jie got karen's gift~

Karen got michelle's , but she never come :(


i got my beloved jeslyn jie  gift !!!


Michelle got mine!!!


That's lele hush puppy polo tee :) i brought it like LONG ago lor.. So funny~ it was suppose to be Le le's birthday present!!! :X but mummy karen say :) the size is just right now!!! woo hoo~ heng ar.. i thought it will be to small le :X she thought me something. If the baby is 3mths. Than u have to get sie 4-5 de. Plus one, for the months  :) kekek :) smt new to me! 3 years old , get size 4 de :)



open up the presents :) so coincidence both of them brought forever friends things!!! woo hoo~ indeed we are all forever friends!!! sounds like primary school children :X




Weee, snap snap time ~ i edited. Cause alot of crazy poses :X




Catch up alot.. Cause kind of drag a few months did not meet up le :) Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment