Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Year 2013 - Recap Jan-Apr 13

Loooooooooooooong time no updates :o
Let's see i've stop blogging during shifting/renovation of our home and being married to Mr Ding , Yes~ rather busy ~ need to do housechores and work! and baking :P Yes i have been baking~ until my hubby "BUAY TAHAN" me~

So i shall update from ??? 1 year had pass staying at my home sweet home, has been pretty good :) And making meals and having to try cook and bake~ MIL has move in with us. Renovation will be done for her house, before renting the whole house out ~ Heard its done already, pending for us to go spot check :)

Recap abit :P

Jan & Feb 2013

It was more of CNY ~ Having my 2nd time renion dinner with hubby family :) Chu Xi went to jumbo @ dempsey for renion dinner with Hubby's family, uncles and aunty as their children all staying at overseas for the time. And thats hubby in his baby bib :P Did not took a family full pic~ as all of them camera SHY :P i ask to take all say dont want RUN away :(

 
Chu yi ! As usual visited my uncle's place where all my relative gather again . Its my true daddy sides relative. Those who knows me knows my parents had divorce . And i am having a very nice cutest step daddy :) So bless to have him to accompany my mum and make her Laugh all the time :)
 
And here it is a BIG family pic with all the Hunks & Pretties. Its always a mix feeling having to go over . Cause all of them have their parents with them. But we ( my younger sister and older brother) have to go "ba nian" ourselves. And of course this year added my hubby ! and giving out ANGBAO is never ending :P And the questions given to us is "when having a baby ar ?" HOT TOPIC for me and hubby. Our answers always " smiles away" ~ no hurry :P let nature be.
 

For me , I have not had enough travel holidays yet. You know ones you have a baby alot of things to give up :P Specially my travel holidays! which i LOVE most. For hubby, he says have not earn enough to let our baby have a good life. Responsible guy hor, he does not want to give birth liao than cannot afford to give our kids the BEST ! When its time its time lar hor . So those who see this stop asking hor :P
 
That's my younger sister and her BF, Jie Long, Notice he was not in the family pic :P Those BF level got to take PIC for us :P Cause haven consider family :P muahhhhhhaahah~ my niece BF also :P Yap time flies, my neice is already in poly ! and having a BF already. OMG! iam so old :P
 
 
Thats me! and hubby :) And yap i CHOP my hair quite alot :P
 
My beloved sister n me :)
 
And thats? a new member added (nephew)~ my cousins son! iam again "GU GU" !

Aint he so cute :) With his blur blur face :P Soon his having another sister/brother. Really great news!And happy for my cousin!
 
My sister bought mummy n daddy to MBS! me ??? got to go vists with hubby to his side relative ~ They had fun!!! I go around giving ang bao "P


Did alot of visiting here and there. Only a few pics taken this year ~ Not much!
Random pics~
 

 Daddy n mummy with Grdpa very nicely bloom flower!

 
Can  i go overseas to aviod CNY next year :P Giving out ANG BAO no fun :P And being Q ! also no fun :P But not forgetting! i have made alot of CNY goodies! HOMEMADE hor :P Pineapple tarts, Cornflakes cookies, Almond Cookies! Which is my fav. all of? Almond cookies :P kekekeke~ cornflake was good too! Pinapple, need improvement :P
 
Next! It was Annie's Bday in January!
 


Feb its also a HAPPY month for me ! B'day Month ! Did alot of meet ups and celebration with my frds ! Tq all for your Wishes! Gifts! b'day Treats! Love my colleagues too! Thanks for having to plan a little surprise for me during lunch! But hor i getting OLDER! really dont feel like celebrating liao :P muahaaha~

With the 38 Ladies!


Kristy and me! Usually both of us celebrate a pre bday together :) Cause one day difference!
 


 
Oh yap! after a pre celebration. It was a big Surprise day for Su ping ! her BF had plan a proposal together with me and my hubby ! And decided to do it on that day itself ! Having to lie to Suping that is to celebrate my Bday! Me and hubby have to ACT something out! Indeed a FUN time we had:P And of course my blessings to them~ Mr Ong jun long was indeed very brave/daring/romantic  to say those words! The ladies all very touched :)
 
At MBS hotel room!
 

 

 
 
alittle surprise for me too :) Pre celebration!


 
 Waiting for your red BOMB soon!
 
With my Animals!
 Dimsum on CHU 7 ~ And pre celebration for me and POPO :)



 


 

With my HI-P ladies!

We had a meet up together at Karen's home :) Celebrated karen's bday together with me :)


With my dear Colleagues on my actual b'day!



 
So What i had with hubby on my B'day ?!?!? Nothing special. Got home after work. He and his follow brothers Cook dinner! lol~
Dont worry its edible! That's so far on what i can juice out ! Will update more stuff :P

1 comment:

  1. Nice party and party pics are really good and you all single enjoy. i hope you are enjoyed a lot at party. Please Visit:

    BBQ catering Singapore
    hen’s night Singapore

    ReplyDelete